From Paulo Ricardo Motta Gomes <paulo.mo...@chaordicsystems.com>
Subject sstable partitioner converter tool
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 22:56:54 GMT
Hello,

We wanted to migrate our data from a RandomPartitioner cluster to
a Murmur3Partitioner cluster via sstableloader, but it does not support
directly loading sstables to a cluster with a different partitioner.

We didn't find any tool that performs the conversion between sstables from
different partitioners, so we put together some C* code and built our own.
After the sstable conversion is done it's possible to bulk load the data
into the new cluster with sstableloader.

The tool supports sstables from C* 1.2 and 2.0 and is available on github,
so feel free to use it and contribute:
https://github.com/chaordic/sstableconverter

Cheers,

--