From Brian Tarbox <tar...@cabotresearch.com>
Subject getting dropped messages in log even with no one running
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:01:19 GMT
I'm getting "messages dropped" messages in my cluster even when (like right
now) there are no clients running against the cluster.

1) who could be generating the traffic if there are no clients?
2) is there a way to list active clients...on the off chance that there is
a client I don't know about?
3) why is "messages dropped" an INFO rather than a WARNING?

I'm running 1.2.13 on a six node AWS cluster on m2-2xlarge servers.

Any help is appreciated.

Brian