From DuyHai Doan <doanduy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update and tombstonnes with 2nd index
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 22:57:24 GMT
Sorry, my finger slipped on "enter"

So as I said,
http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cql/3.1/cql/ddl/ddl_when_use_index_c.html

*Problems using an index on a frequently updated or deleted column*

Cassandra stores tombstones in the index until the tombstone limit reaches
*100K* cells. After exceeding the tombstone limit, the query that uses the
indexed value will fail.

 Does anyone has technical details about this *100K* limit ? Can someone
give me a pointer to a JIRA or some blog explaining this limitation ?

 Regards

 Duy Hai DOAN