From Ken Hancock <ken.hanc...@schange.com>
Subject Re: Weird timeouts
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 16:30:08 GMT
Are you on Cassandra 1.2 and can utilize the trace functionality?  Might be
an informative route.

Ken

--
*Ken Hancock *| System Architect, Advanced Advertising
SeaChange International

Office: +1 (978) 889-3329 | [image: Google Talk:]
ken.hancock@schange.com | [image:
Skype:]hancockks | [image: Yahoo IM:]hancockks [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kenhancock>

[image: SeaChange International]
 <http://www.schange.com/>This e-mail and any attachments may contain
information which is SeaChange International confidential. The information
enclosed is intended only for the addressees herein and may not be copied
or forwarded without permission from SeaChange International.