From "Green, John M (HP Education)" <john.gr...@hp.com>
Subject Datastax C++ driver on Windows x64
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 22:03:07 GMT
Has anyone successfully built the Datastax C++ driver for a Windows 64-bit platform?

While I've made some progress I'm still not there and wondering if I should give-up and use
a local socket to another process (e.g., JVM or .NET runtime) instead.    I'd prefer to use
C++ because that's what the rest of the application is using.    However, my C++ and makefile
experience is very dated and I've never used cmake before.    Still I'd be very interested
to know if anyone had success using the C++ driver on Windows x64.

John