From Jacob Rhoden <jacob.rho...@me.com>
Subject Re: Commit logs building up
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 13:26:20 GMT
I've been seeing commit logs grow much much larger than the actual data under 2.0.5, even after
flushing and draining a node. Especially so on the node doing bulk data loads.  I've been
doing intermittent drain/shutdown/delete commit logs to keep things in check.

I suspect a either a bug, or a non intuitive timing related to the lifetime of these files
is not what I expect. (What is the log if of keeping these files after a drain anyway?)

Sent from iPhone