From Jacob Rhoden <jacob.rho...@me.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Internal error processing get_slice java.lang.AssertionError
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 05:05:53 GMT
If this is a _new_ 8 node cluster, is there a specific reason you starting with 1.0.x, not
1.2.x? (Upgrading later will be more work)

______________________________
Sent from iPhone

> On 6 Mar 2014, at 9:22 am, "Alaa Zubaidi (PDF)" <alaa.zubaidi@pdf.com> wrote:
>
> Cassandra 1.0.10 with default settings..
>

>> On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Robert Coli <rcoli@eventbrite.com> wrote:
>>> On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Alaa Zubaidi (PDF) <alaa.zubaidi@pdf.com>
wrote:
>>> I have a new 8 Node cluster, and when started loading data I see the error below
showing up a lot in 3 of the 8 Nodes:

>> What version of cassandra? What mode of thrift server operation, sync or hsha?
>>
>> =Rob
>

> --
> Alaa Zubaidi
> PDF Solutions, Inc.
> 333 West San Carlos Street, Suite 1000
> San Jose, CA 95110  USA
> Tel: 408-283-5639
> fax: 408-938-6479
>
> email: alaa.zubaidi@pdf.com
>
> This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent
to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately permanently
delete it and all attachments to it from your systems. If you are not the intended recipient,
do not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message or any attachments to it. The sender
disclaims any liability for such unauthorized use. PLEASE NOTE that all incoming e-mails sent
to PDF e-mail accounts will be archived and may be scanned by us and/or by external service
providers to detect and prevent threats to our systems, investigate illegal or inappropriate
behavior, and/or eliminate unsolicited promotional e-mails (“spam”). If you have any concerns
about this process, please contact us at legal.department@pdf.com.