From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: Datastax C++ driver on Windows x64
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 17:20:31 GMT
CCM won't run on windows, so don't bother.  Unless you wish to get it
working on windows - I'm sure that patch would be gladly accepted  :)
Just build the driver in bin/ as below, instead of trying the whole project.

--
Michael

On 03/05/2014 11:13 AM, Green, John M (HP Education) wrote:
> Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm trying to build release_0_2_0 of the driver.
>
> I still haven't figured this out but, knowing that it's possible, I started digging deeper.
>
> It appears to be an issue with the cmm_bridge depending on libssh2 (i.e., libssh2-1.4.3)
and libssh2 depending on pthreads -- which I don't have.    The  other parts of the C++ driver
seem to be getting their thread requirements satisfied by boost (i.e., boost_thread-vc100-mt-1_54.lib).

> Again, I'm still digging deeper but thought I toss this detail out in case it sparks
the memory of anyone who's blazed this trail before.