From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: C++ build under Ubuntu 12.04
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 16:39:12 GMT
On 03/04/2014 05:33 PM, Michael Dykman wrote:
> I am getting errors running the cmake file in a *very* recent download
> of the C++ driver's source tree.  It seems to be failing to find
> either boost::asio or openssl libraries.  I defineately have these
> both installed having developed against them recently (and rechecked
> with dpkg today).
>
> While I have brushed up against cmake before, I have never had to
> modify CMakeLists.txt before.  Could someone please advise me how to
> adjust that filoe so it can find the external dependencies?

You shouldn't need to edit.  Perhaps you are just missing one of the
dependencies and think you have everything installed  :)

 From a fresh ec2 instance:  http://12.am/tmp/cpp-driver_setup.txt

That's how I work through build dependencies - granted that was quick,
without searching apt-cache, since I've done this before and have a list
of build deps.  Hope this helps!

--
Kind regards,
Michael