From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: Datastax C++ driver on Windows x64
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 22:22:41 GMT
On 03/04/2014 04:12 PM, Dwight Smith wrote:
> Second that question

http://cassci.datastax.com/job/y_cpp_driver_win32/lastBuild/consoleFull

Please, let me know, and I'll dig for some further details, if this
doesn't fully help.  I did not set this particular job up, but jenkins
runs the following batch script after git pull:

----
@echo off
cd C:\jenkins\workspace
mkdir y_cpp_driver_win32\bin
copy CMakeCache.txt y_cpp_driver_win32\bin
cd y_cpp_driver_win32\bin
cmake .
msbuild ALL_BUILD.vcxproj
msbuild UNINSTALL.vcxproj