From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: CQL and reserved keywords
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 20:27:00 GMT
On 03/04/2014 03:56 AM, DuyHai Doan wrote:
> Hello Andy
>
> 1. "Is there a list somewhere of reserved keywords that I can access so
> that I
> prohibit a user entering such a column name?" ->
> http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cql/3.0/cql/cql_reference/keywords_r.html
>
> 2. you may propose a pull request ?

s/propose a pull request/submit a patch/

at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

Although there is a github mirror for cassandra, it is maintained by the
ASF and the Cassandra project has no administrative rights to do
anything with issues, pull requests, etc. on the github mirror.  Please,
don't send a pull request, but submit a patch to JIRA, if you would like
to contribute!

--
Kind regards,
Michael