From Jacob Rhoden <jacob.rho...@me.com>
Subject Re: List support in Net::Async::CassandraCQL ?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 23:33:35 GMT
Thanks for the reply, My perl is rusty so I wasn't sure if the problem was my fault or not,
At the time I tried to dig into the driver source code without much luck, and concluded it
was the driver after all.

I'll make a simple specific test case shortly. (I'm away overseas so it will have to wait
until I get to a computer).

Thanks,
Jacob

Sent from iPhone