From Dwight Smith <dwight.sm...@genesys.com>
Subject RE: Datastax C++ driver on Windows x64
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 22:12:40 GMT
Second that question

From: Green, John M (HP Education) [mailto:john.green@hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 2:03 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Datastax C++ driver on Windows x64

Has anyone successfully built the Datastax C++ driver for a Windows 64-bit platform?

While I've made some progress I'm still not there and wondering if I should give-up and use
a local socket to another process (e.g., JVM or .NET runtime) instead.    I'd prefer to use
C++ because that's what the rest of the application is using.    However, my C++ and makefile
experience is very dated and I've never used cmake before.    Still I'd be very interested
to know if anyone had success using the C++ driver on Windows x64.

John