From DE VITO Dominique <dominique.dev...@thalesgroup.com>
Subject RE: Which hector version is suitable for cassandra 2.0.6 ?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:06:54 GMT
Hi,

convenient that the Hector's one). They are also can be fine-grained configured.
> Astyanax performance is about the same to DS (astx now about 5-10% faster), what I cannot
say about Hector. And the main difference is that the DS supports C* v2 with cql3, prepared
statements, its navite  binary > protocol and other features. For example, using Astyanax
versus DS on C* v2 shows unstable results under the high-load.

Which one shows unstable results under the high-load ? Astyanax ? DS ?

Thanks.

Dominique

> Also, CQL is now deprecated and in the future the move is towards CQL3 and thus the DataStax
driver recommended for future development.