From Batranut Bogdan <batra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FileNotFoundException ...-Data.db
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:47:26 GMT
Well grepping the logs for a file resulted in this:
During startup that file was opened OK.
During runtime the compactionexecutor tried to compact more files that included this one but
threw and exception for another one that is first in that list. So I do not have more info.
In one particular day I cleared the logs. But the file I am talking about opened ok during
startup.(I have that in the log BATCHOPEN section) So not much more info on this.
Any ideeas on what to do ? Decommission , delete the /data dir and readd to cluster?
For that keyspace I have a replication factor of 3 so data should be available on other nodes.