From Batranut Bogdan <batra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FileNotFoundException ...-Data.db
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:36:36 GMT
I am running 2.0.6 and I use /etc/init.d/cassandra start / stop . Also before stopping I do
:
nodetool disablegossip
nodetool disablethrift
nodetool drain
after that /etc/init.d/cassandra stop

On Monday, March 24, 2014 9:48 PM, Robert Coli <rcoli@eventbrite.com> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Batranut Bogdan <batranub@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am reposting a question about missing files on one of the nodes of my cluster.

>After I first saw that I was missing a ...-Data.db file, I decomissioned the node, deleted
the data and added it back into the cluster. Now I see again that I am missing some files.

>Do you have an ideea on how to fix this?

What version of Cassandra? How are you stop and starting cassandra?

=Rob