Hi ,

I have a  4 node cassandra cluster with one node marked as seed node. When i checked the data directory of seed node , it has two folders /keyspace/columnfamily.
But sstable db files are not available.the folder is empty.The db files are available in remaining nodes.

I want to know the reason why db files are not created in seed node ?
what will happen if all the nodes in a cluster is marked as seed node ??

Aravindan Thangavelu
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: aravindan.t@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com