Yeah, it's definitely repeatable. I have a lab environment set up where the issue is occurring and I've recreated the lab environment 4 - 5 times and it's occurred each time.

In my demodb.users CF I currently have 2 data SSTables on disk (demodb-users-jb-1-Data.db and demodb-users-jb-6-Data.db). However, in OpsCenter the CF: SSTable Count (demodb.users) graph shows only one SSTable.

The nodetool cfstats command also shows "SSTable count: 1" for this CF.

- SF