On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Kumar Ranjan <winnerdood@gmail.com> wrote:
Does pycassa get column_start takes greater than equal to option?

column_start is inclusive at the Cassandra API level, so pycassa matches that behavior (and there's nothing else it can really do).

What I know so far is, you have to exact column or super_column value for column_start and column_finish to work.

This is a different issue, but yes, you can't slice across both super columns and a range of their subcolumns at the same time.  If you want to get a slice of subcolumns, you have to specify one supercolumn.

In my case, column is value of epoch time.

Just increment the timestamp you use for column_start by 1, then.

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax