From Russell Bradberry <>
Subject Re: CQL list command
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 21:05:02 GMT
try SELECT * FROM my_table LIMIT 100;

On February 6, 2014 at 4:02:26 PM, Andrew Cobley ( wrote:

Is there a CQL equivalent of the CLI List command ? yes or No?

Long version

I often use the CLI command LIST for debugging or when teaching students showing them what’s
going on under the hood of CQL. I see that CLI swill be removed in Cassandra 3 and we will
lose this ability. It would be nice if CQL retained it, or something like it for debugging
and etching purposes.

Any ideas ?