From Hari Rajendhran <hari.rajendh...@tcs.com>
Subject Keyspace directory not getting created in 1 machine
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 09:38:13 GMT

Dear Team ,

I have a 3 node cassandra 1.1.12 opensource version installed in our lab.The db files for
columnfamilies are getting created in 2 machines while in one of the machine the data directory

is empty.I have tried with the following option

nodetool  -h [IP address of the not working machine] rebuild --->> to auto bootstrap
system keyspace and other column family information

Still the error persist

Best Regards
Hari Krishnan Rajendhran
Hadoop Admin