From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject Re: TimedOutException in Java but not in cqlsh
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:06:44 GMT
After a few tests, it does not depend on the query. Whatever cql3 query I do, I always get
the same exception. If someone sees something ...
--
Cyril SCETBON

On 13 Feb 2014, at 17:22, Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scetbon@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get a weird issue with cassandra 1.2.13. As written in the subject, a query executed
by class CqlPagingRecordReader raises a TimedOutException exception in Java but I don't have
any error when I use it with cqlsh. What's the difference between those 2 ways ? Does cqlsh
bypass some configuration compared to Java ?

> You can find my sample code at http://pastebin.com/vbAFyAys (don't take care of the way
it's coded cause it's just a sample code). FYI, I can't reproduce it on another cluster. Here
is the output of the 2 different ways (java and cqlsh) I used http://pastebin.com/umMNXJRw