From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject Re: TimedOutException in Java but not in cqlsh
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:04:13 GMT
Hi,

Good advice. I found earlier in the morning that it's related to consistency LOCAL_ONE. I'll
check later if it should raise an error in some cases.

Thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON

On 14 Feb 2014, at 10:12, Vivek Mishra <mishra.vivs@gmail.com> wrote:

> Check for consisteny level and socket timeout setting on client side.
>
> -Vivek
>

> On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scetbon@free.fr> wrote:
> After a few tests, it does not depend on the query. Whatever cql3 query I do, I always
get the same exception. If someone sees something ...
> --
> Cyril SCETBON
>
> On 13 Feb 2014, at 17:22, Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scetbon@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I get a weird issue with cassandra 1.2.13. As written in the subject, a query executed
by class CqlPagingRecordReader raises a TimedOutException exception in Java but I don't have
any error when I use it with cqlsh. What's the difference between those 2 ways ? Does cqlsh
bypass some configuration compared to Java ?

> > You can find my sample code at http://pastebin.com/vbAFyAys (don't take care of
the way it's coded cause it's just a sample code). FYI, I can't reproduce it on another cluster.
Here is the output of the 2 different ways (java and cqlsh) I used http://pastebin.com/umMNXJRw