From Yogi Nerella <ynerella...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in AWS is it worth trying to talk to a server in the same zone as your client?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:57:36 GMT
Also, may be you need to check the read consistency to local_quorum,
otherwise the servers still try to read the data from all other data
centers.

I can understand the latency, but I cant understand how it would save
money?   The amount of data transferred from the AWS server to the client
should be same no matter where the client is connected?