From Jonathan Lacefield <jlacefi...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra nodetool status result after restoring snapshot
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:18:54 GMT
Hello,

  That's a large variation between the old and new cluster.  Are you sure
you pulled over all the SSTables for your keyspaces?  Also, did you run a
repair after the data move?  Do you have a lot of tombstone data in the old
cluster that was removed during the migration process?  Are you using
Opscenter?

  A quick comparison of cfstats between clusters may help you analyze your
situation and help you pinpoint if you are missing any data for a
particular keyspace, etc as well.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Lacefield