From Theo Hultberg <t...@iconara.net>
Subject Re: CQL decimal encoding
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:50:19 GMT
I don't know if it's by design or if it's by oversight that the data types
aren't part of the binary protocol specification. I had to reverse engineer
how to encode and decode all of them for the Ruby driver. There were
definitely a few bugs in the first few versions that could have been
avoided if there was a specification available.

T#