From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CQL decimal encoding
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 18:55:07 GMT
I did the same thing :)

I inserted lots of bigDecimal in Cqlsh and read it from my C# client. Then
I did the opposite, inserts BigDecimal from C# and query it from cqlsh.
Once both directions worked, I had unit tests to make sure data is cross
platform compatible.

I know older versions of FluentCassandra handled BigDecimal incorrectly, so
any BigDecimal inserted from C# caused a stack overflow in cqlsh.