From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance problem with large wide row inserts using CQL
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 23:11:20 GMT
thanks Erick.

hopefully sylvain will forgive me for misquoting him. My goal was to share
knowledge and get people thinking about how best to use both thrift and
cql. Whenever I hear people say "cql is the future" I get annoyed. My bias
feeling is they compliment each other very well and users should learn
both. It increases the learning curve, but it helps to avoid making dumb
mistakes in the future by digging deep.