From Nate McCall <n...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: High CPU load on one node in the cluster
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:04:07 GMT
You may be seeing steal from another tenant on the VM. This article has a
good explanation:
http://blog.scoutapp.com/articles/2013/07/25/understanding-cpu-steal-time-when-should-you-be-worried

In short, kill the instance and launch a new one. Depending on your latency
requirements and operational ability to respond, you may want to consider
paying for dedicated instances.

--
Nate McCall

Co-Founder & Sr. Technical Consultant