From DuyHai Doan <doanduy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using "IN" with the Datastax driver (2.0-??)
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:22:45 GMT
I don't know if it's documented somewhere. Personnally I got the info by
following the Cassandra dev blog and reading each new release notes.

 In each Cassandra release notes, you have a list of bug fixes but also new
features. Just read the corresponding JIRA to get the details.

 Regards

 Duy Hai DOAN