From Wayne Schroeder <wschroe...@pinsightmedia.com>
Subject Default serial consistency level
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 21:04:40 GMT
I have some conditional insert/update operations that set quorum consistency.  I was using
this with the 1.0 driver, back before the 2.0 features required the 2.0 driver.  Now that
I'm on the 2.0 driver, I have found the new setSerialConsistencyLevel routine for statements.
 Multiple places it refers to a default serial consistency for the paxos operation, but I
cannot find any documentation as to what the default is (SERIAL vs LOCAL_SERIAL).  I continue
to use QUORUM for the learn phase, as the default, but am unsure if I need to be setting the
serial consistency.

My assumption is that the default is SERIAL and I do not need to set anything as this is what
I want.

Wayne