From Jacob Rhoden <jacob.rho...@me.com>
Subject List support in Net::Async::CassandraCQL ?
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 03:03:06 GMT
This perl library has been extremely useful for scripting up data migrations. I wonder if anyone
knows of the easiest way to use lists with this driver? Throwing a perl array in as a parameter
doesn’t work as is:

    my $q = $cass->prepare("update contact set name=?, address=? where uuid=?")->get;
    push @f, $q->execute([$name, @address, $uuid]);
    Future->needs_all( @f )->get;

Returns the following:

    Cannot encode address: not an ARRAY at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Net/Async/CassandraCQL/Query.pm
line 182

In the mean time I could resort to inserting one list item at a time, but surely there is
a nicer way (:

Thanks as always,
Jacob