From Jacob Rhoden <jacob.rho...@me.com>
Subject Using "IN" with the Datastax driver (2.0-??)
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 22:50:14 GMT
Hi Guys,

Im experimenting with using IN to reduce the number of quires I have to execute. The following
works in CQL:

	i.e select log_entry from log_index where keyword in (‘keyword1’, ‘keyword2’, ‘keyword3’,
etc…);

So I now want to work out how to convert this:

	PreparedStatement p = session.prepare("select log_entry from log_index where keyword=?”);
	session.execute(p.bind(keyword.toLowerCase())

To take a variable number of inputs, something like this???

	PreparedStatement p = session.prepare("select log_entry from log_index where keyword in (...)");
	session.execute(p.bind(….))

Thanks,
Jacob