From "Lu, Boying" <Boying...@emc.com>
Subject How to paginate through all columns in a row?
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:36:18 GMT
Hi, All,

I'm using Netflix/Astyanax as a java cassandra client to access Cassandra DB.

I need to paginate through all columns in a row and I found the document at https://github.com/Netflix/astyanax/wiki/Reading-Data
about how to do that.

But my requirement is a little different.  I don't want to do paginate in 'one querying session',
i.e. I don't want to hold the returned 'RowQuery' object to get next page.

Is there any way that I can keep a 'marker' for next page, so by using the marker,
I can tell the Cassandra DB that where to start query.
e.g.  the query result has three 'pages',
Can I build the query by giving a marker pointed to the 'page 2' and Cassandra will return
the second page of the query?

Thanks a lot.

Boying