Subject RE: Worse perf after Row Caching version 1.2.5:
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:05:59 GMT
Thanks Jonathan,

I have the cfstats but our prod team has changed some configs after my post and I do not have
the cfhistograms  information now.

No Of nodes: 3
Ram: 472GB
Cassandra version: 1.2.5

I am pasting the cfstats below.

CREATE TABLE "EnablerCreditReasonInfo" (
  key text PRIMARY KEY,
  "creditReasonDescription" text
  bloom_filter_fp_chance=0.010000 AND
  caching='ROWS_ONLY' AND
  comment='' AND
  dclocal_read_repair_chance=0.000000 AND
  gc_grace_seconds=864000 AND
  read_repair_chance=0.100000 AND
  replicate_on_write='true' AND
  populate_io_cache_on_flush='false' AND
  compaction={'class': 'SizeTieredCompactionStrategy'} AND
  compression={'sstable_compression': 'SnappyCompressor'};

  Column Family: EnablerCreditReasonInfo
  SSTable count: 3
  Space used (live): 108067
  Space used (total): 108067