From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Cassandra 2.0 with Hadoop 2.x?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 21:40:37 GMT
Hi,

Look for posts from Thunder Stumpges in this mailing list. I know he has succeeded to make
it Hadoop 2.x work with Cassandra 2.x

For those who are interested in using it with Cassandra 1.2.13 you can use the patch https://github.com/cscetbon/cassandra/commit/88d694362d8d6bc09b3eeceb6baad7b3cc068ad3.patch

It uses Cloudera CDH4 repository for Hadoop Classes but you can use others.

Regards
--
Cyril SCETBON