From Michael Shuler <>
Subject Re: Disabling opscenter data collection in Datastax community 2.0
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 15:23:47 GMT
On 02/22/2014 06:12 AM, user 01 wrote:
> I'm using dsc20 (datastax community edition for cassandra 2.0) in
> production environment. But since I am not authorized to use Opscenter
> for production use. So how do I disable the data recording that is being
> done for opscenter consumption, as this is just a unusable for me & will
> put unnecessary load on my machine ?

The agent is lightweight.  How are you planning to monitor your
production env?

You didn't hint at how you installed DSC/OpsCenter, but stop the agents,
uninstall the agents, and drop the keyspace.  The details of those steps
depend on how you installed (rpm, deb, tar).

Those docs might be helpful.  Let us know how you installed DSC, if you
need some better details.

Kind regards,

View raw message