From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: Disabling opscenter data collection in Datastax community 2.0
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 15:23:47 GMT
On 02/22/2014 06:12 AM, user 01 wrote:
> I'm using dsc20 (datastax community edition for cassandra 2.0) in
> production environment. But since I am not authorized to use Opscenter
> for production use. So how do I disable the data recording that is being
> done for opscenter consumption, as this is just a unusable for me & will
> put unnecessary load on my machine ?

The agent is lightweight.  How are you planning to monitor your
production env?

You didn't hint at how you installed DSC/OpsCenter, but stop the agents,
uninstall the agents, and drop the keyspace.  The details of those steps
depend on how you installed (rpm, deb, tar).

http://www.datastax.com/documentation/opscenter/4.0/opsc/reference/opscInstallLocations_g.html
http://www.datastax.com/documentation/opscenter/4.0/opsc/online_help/opscRemovingPackages_t.html

Those docs might be helpful.  Let us know how you installed DSC, if you
need some better details.

--
Kind regards,
Michael