From Colin Blower <cblo...@barracuda.com>
Subject Re: How do you remote backup your cassandra nodes ?
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 19:25:57 GMT
You might want to use the Priam tool for backups.
https://github.com/Netflix/Priam

If you don't want to use Priam, you should read this Datastax entry on
backup and restore.
http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/operations/backup_restore

--
*Colin Blower*
/Software Engineer/

Find out how eSigning generates significant financial benefit.
Read the Barracuda SignNow ROI whitepaper at https://signnow.com/l/business/esignature_roi