From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: supervisord and cassandra
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 02:58:44 GMT
So.. see the rest of my replies for a working configuration, but I
wanted to reply to your initial post.

What problem are you trying to solve, and why do you think using
supervisord to restart a failed c* node will help?

You really don't want a node to be bouncing up and down..  A dead or
dieing node should stay down, until you can troubleshoot *why* it is
dead or dieing and determine if it should be replaced by a new node, or
has a repairable issue that will allow you to rejoin it to the ring.

--
Kind regards,
Michael