From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: supervisord and cassandra
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 02:27:30 GMT
On 02/14/2014 08:10 PM, Michael Shuler wrote:
> mshuler@debian:~$ sudo supervisorctl status
> cassandra_server:cassandra       FATAL      Exited too quickly (process log may have
details)

I imagine the problems all stem from the fact that the initializing
script, in my case, /opt/cassandra/bin/cassandra, is executed and it's
done starting c* (Exited too quickly), and the process that actually
needs to be supervised is the java process (thus the ignorance that it
is running, and the fact that killing it is not recognized).

--
Michael