From Duncan Sands <duncan.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keyspace directory not getting created in 1 machine
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 10:35:11 GMT
Hi Hari,

On 04/02/14 10:38, Hari Rajendhran wrote:

> Dear Team ,
>
> I have a 3 node cassandra 1.1.12 opensource version installed in our lab.The db
> files for columnfamilies are getting created in 2 machines while in one of the
> machine the data directory
> is empty.I have tried with the following option
>
> nodetool  -h [IP address of the not working machine] rebuild --->> to auto
> bootstrap system keyspace and other column family information
>

> Still the error persist

do all of the nodes know about all of the other nodes?  Try using "nodetool
status" on each node to check.  Another possibility is that you configured that
one node to store its data in a different directory rather than the standard
one, but you are mistakenly looking for the data in the standard location.

Ciao, Duncan.