From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject TimedOutException in Java but not in cqlsh
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:22:21 GMT
Hi,

I get a weird issue with cassandra 1.2.13. As written in the subject, a query executed by
class CqlPagingRecordReader raises a TimedOutException exception in Java but I don't have
any error when I use it with cqlsh. What's the difference between those 2 ways ? Does cqlsh
bypass some configuration compared to Java ?

You can find my sample code at http://pastebin.com/vbAFyAys (don't take care of the way it's
coded cause it's just a sample code). FYI, I can't reproduce it on another cluster. Here is
the output of the 2 different ways (java and cqlsh) I used http://pastebin.com/umMNXJRw

Thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON