From "Paul \"LeoNerd\" Evans" <leon...@leonerd.org.uk>
Subject [OT]: Can I have a non-delivering subscription?
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:32:56 GMT
A question about the mailing list itself, rather than Cassandra.

I've re-subscribed simply because I have to be subscribed in order to
send to the list, as I sometimes try to when people Cc questions about
my Net::Async::CassandraCQL perl module to me. However, if I want to
read the list, I usually do so on the online archives and not by mail.

Is it possible to have a non-delivering subscription, which would let
me send messages, but doesn't deliver anything back to me?

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/