From "Brust, Corwin [Hollander]" <Corwin.Br...@HollanderParts.com>
Subject RE: Recommended OS
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:25:22 GMT
This /is/ our first cluster.  We've upgraded one-over-one since 2.0.2 (our initially deployed
version), doing rolling updates across the rings.

No especial resource tuning save turning off SELinux and the usual (disabling swap, separate
disk for commit logs, data and the OS).

From: Keith Wright [mailto:kwright@nanigans.com]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 4:35 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Cc: Don Jackson; Dave Carroll
Subject: RE: Recommended OS

Is this your first cluster?  Have you run older versions of Cassandra?  Any specific resource
tuning?

Thanks all.  We are unable to bootstrap nodes and are considering creating a fresh cluster
in hopes this is some how data related.
On Feb 10, 2014 5:33 PM, "Brust, Corwin [Hollander]" <Corwin.Brust@HollanderParts.com<mailto:Corwin.Brust@HollanderParts.com>>