From "Chap Lovejoy" <chaplove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Periodic rpc_timeout errors on select query
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 23:06:02 GMT
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. After all that information in my initial message I
would forget one of the most important bits. We're running Cassandra
2.0.3 with the 1.0.4 version of the DataStax driver.  I'd seen mention
of those timeouts under earlier 2.x versions and really hoped they were
the source of our problem but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the
case.

Thanks again,
Chap