CQL3 and thrift do not support an offset clause, so you can only really support next / prev page calls to the database.

I am trying to use xget with column_count and buffer_size parameters. Can someone explain me, how does it work? From doc, my understanding is that, I can do something like,
What client are you using ?
xget is not a standard cassandra function.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton