From Bonnet Jonathan. <jonathan.bon...@externe.bnpparibas.com>
Subject Re: Try to configure commitlog_archiving.properties
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 13:47:52 GMT
Bonnet Jonathan <jonathan.bonnet <at> externe.bnpparibas.com> writes:

> Thanks a lot,
>
>    It Works, i see commit log bein archived. I'll try tomorrow the restore
> command. Thanks again.
>
> Bonnet Jonathan.

Hello,

  I have restart a node today, and i have an error which seems to be in
relation with commitlog archiving:

ERROR 14:39:00,435 Exception encountered during startup
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException:
Cannot run program "":
error=2, No such file or directory
        at
org.apache.cassandra.db.commitlog.CommitLogArchiver.maybeRestoreArchive
(CommitLogArchiver.java:172)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.db.commitlog.CommitLog.recover
(CommitLog.java:104)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.CassandraDaemon.setup
(CassandraDaemon.java:305)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.CassandraDaemon.activate
(CassandraDaemon.java:461)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.CassandraDaemon.main
(CassandraDaemon.java:504)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "": error=2, No such file
or directory
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.utils.FBUtilities.exec(FBUtilities.java:588)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.db.commitlog.CommitLogArchiver.exec
(CommitLogArchiver.java:182)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.db.commitlog.CommitLogArchiver.maybeRestoreArchive
(CommitLogArchiver.java:168)
        ... 4 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
        at java.lang.UNIXProcess.forkAndExec(Native Method)
        at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(Unknown Source)
        ... 8 more
[...]

No help again on the net, nothing change since the last changes in
commitlog_archiving.properties.  The first time yesterday that i restart
there was no problem,and my commitlog bein archived well.

Someone can help me, please ?

Regards,

Bonnet Jonathan.