From Parag Patel <Parag.Pa...@fusionts.com>
Subject RE: Issue upgrading from 1.2 to 2.0.3
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 13:47:03 GMT
After restarting all the nodes, they all see each other.   I'll try nodetool gossipinfo if
it happens again.  Thanks.

From: Aaron Morton [mailto:aaron@thelastpickle.com]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 10:19 PM
To: Cassandra User
Subject: Re: Issue upgrading from 1.2 to 2.0.3

If this is still a concern can you post the output from nodetool gossipinfo ? It will give
the details of the nodes think of the other ones.

-----------------
Aaron Morton
New Zealand
@aaronmorton

Co-Founder & Principal Consultant
Apache Cassandra Consulting
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 20/12/2013, at 11:38 am, Parag Patel <Parag.Patel@fusionts.com<mailto:Parag.Patel@fusionts.com>>
wrote:

Thanks for that link.

Our 1.2 version is 1.2.12

Our 2.0.3 nodes were restarted once.  Before restart, it was the 1.2.12 binary, after it was
the 2.0.3.  Immediately after the node was back in the cluster, we ran nodetool upgradesstables.
 We haven't restarted since.

Is a restart required for each node?