From Brian O'Neill <b...@alumni.brown.edu>
Subject Re: Drop keyspace via CQL hanging on master/trunk.
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:12:07 GMT

Great.  Thanks Aaron.

FWIW, I am/was porting Virgil over CQL.

I should be able to release a new REST API for C* (using CQL) shortly.

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Chief Architect
Health Market Science
The Science of Better Results
2700 Horizon Drive • King of Prussia, PA • 19406
M: 215.588.6024 • @boneill42  •  healthmarketscience.com

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended recipient only and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this email in error and
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
please contact the sender at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and
destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other use
of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.