From Andre Sprenger <andre.spren...@getanet.de>
Subject Re: help on backup muiltinode cluster
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2013 10:23:35 GMT
If you lose RF + 1 nodes the data that is replicated to only these nodes is
gone, good idea to have a recent backup than. Another situation is when you
deploy a bug in the software and start writing crap data to Cassandra.
Replication does not help and depending on the situation you need to
restore the backup.